Friday, March 31, 2017

Prima Color Madness with Metallique and Sparks Paint



Ever wonder how mixing Prima Paint with Soft Gel and a bit of water will work?  Well, I did!  I had an idea that I wanted to experiment with so I got out my supplies and started playing.  Let me tell you, I LOVE how the Soft Gel gave the paint texture but still kept the beautiful colors! 



It is really great how this works!  In this close up, you can see how the puddles give a touch of dimension, but still keeps the gorgeous color and sheen of the paint.  

Tip:  I used the tiniest bit of water to help the flow.  Just a few drops at a time.   

I added a Metal Butterfly and a few sparkles to finish off this piece.  Really quick and easy!  The longest part of the entire project was letting it dry! 

For more great ideas, please visit the Prima Blog!  We are wrapping up the March Color Madness and getting ready for April with more beautiful projects to come!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment