Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Color Fun with Prima!


Today at Prima is all about color combinations!  The design team was given several color combinations to choose from and they were all fabulous!  You can see all the combos on Prima's blog.

Here is the layout that I created.  I loved the blues, yellow and grey that were included in my color combination.   I chose to build my layout on a piece of the Prima Resist Canvas to start the process.
I used Glistening Waves Color Bloom to color the canvas.
 

The new Royal Menagerie Flowers mixed with a few Garden Fable flowers worked perfectly for the embellishing with these colors.


The photo inspiration that went with the color combination included birds.  That reminded me of these sweet little Prima Resin Owls.  I added a bit of Chrome Mist to them to pick up the greys.  I also used some Prima Say it In Crystal pearls to build into my clustered areas.


For a few extra details, I added some Prima Sunshine Wire and some grey beads.


Be sure to head over to the Prima Blog to see what the other designers have done with the same color combination!  There are also 2 other Color Combinations to inspire you!! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Robbie,
    Your page is so gorgeous and I love that you worked on a Prima resist canvases - the touches of color are lovely! Your design, as always, is beautiful and the colors lovely!! Headed to the Prima blog now!

    ReplyDelete