Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Live with Prima

Hi y'all! Recently, I was asked to do a show for Live with Prima.  I was sooooo excited for this opportunity!  It was really fun!

Here is the project that I created.  As you know by now, I'm a HUGE dress form fan!  They are so fun to create and such a great little extra to set around in your home decor.


 If you missed the show and would like to see it, you can watch it right here!



For this one, I made the bodice using Prima doily dies.  I loved the lacy look that this allowed.

I also gave a bit of edge by adding metals to the soft, pretty look.


More details of the back.  I added several different textures and shapes.


Hope you will take a look at the class!  Feel free to ask any questions that you might have and I would love to see your take on the dress form, if you make one!

Also, don't forget to watch Live with Prima every Tuesday and Thursday!!!

Photobucket

1 comment: