Sunday, April 26, 2015

Class with Flying Unicorn Off the Page

Hey everyone!  I'm sharing this burlap canvas that I created with the Flying Unicorn Off the Page item.  This little metal bicycle is so cute and fun and I wanted to make something to showcase it!

I know that I've shared this before, but I decided to share it again so I can also share the class that I did showing exactly how I created it.  Hopefully, you'll watch and maybe even pick up a few tips or ideas!

You can see it directly below the first photo!  Easy right?

 


Here are a couple of close-ups for the details. 


And here is a close-up of that adorable bicycle!


Don't forget that, in addition to the kits, there is a complete store at Flying Unicorn!  So many beautiful things to play with are there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment