Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ustream Class with Flying Unicorn University!

I had my first Ustream class for Flying Unicorn!  How fun!  Of course, I was a bit nervous... Nothing like using a brand new camera for the first time while going live!  :)

I am happy to say that all went well and that you can see my class here on you tube.  It's so easy... all you have to do is watch, right here on my blog!  Yeah!

I will walk you through each step of the way to make this layout.  
Lots of beautiful papers and ribbons were used and I even show you how I tie my bows. 

    
           

Here is a photo of the finished layout.
  

And a few close-ups to see the details.



Don't forget that you can always get a discount on the supplies used the week of the show!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment