Thursday, July 10, 2014

Flying Unicorn July Kit Layout


This is another layout that I made with the Flying Unicorn July Kits.  The kits are so beautiful and have so many terrific embellishments, papers and mixed media elements.  The things you can do with them are endless!


I LOVED the script mask that was included!  It made such a beautiful back ground for my layout.  I used textured stone medium with it to get the dark color.


I layered lots of Prima Resin Pieces with the photos and used some journaling cards to frame the photos.


I also used the little pearls that are included in the kit for a touch of added detail.  The smaller ones, I set on some sequins from my stash.

Be sure to drop by the Flying Unicorn Store to get details about ordering your own kits!  Also, remember with the pre-order option, you will never miss a kit!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm just happy for this assistance and thus expect you comprehend what a great job you have been providing instructing the rest using your web site. I know that you haven’t encountered any of us...Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete