Friday, April 5, 2013

Sketch Challenge at Bo Bunny!

Bo Bunny is having a sketch challenge!
Samantha has provided a sketch for this month.  It is so versatile and the possibilities are endless!
 
Here is my take on her sketch.
 
Spring
I used the C'est La Vie Collection for this one.  Gorgeous Colors!!!  So perfect for scrapping these Easter Pictures.  The extended title pretty much says it all... You know it's Spring when you see all the little ones dressed in their Easter best. 
 
 
Don't forget that Bo Bunny does beautiful flowers now!  They are the perfect colors to compliment the Bo Bunny Collections and so much more!
 
 
I did lots of subtle inking on this one to accent the individual elements.  Adding a few of the Bo Bunny jewels seemed a great way to add a bit more detail. 
 
 
Be sure to check out the sketch and more examples from the design team at Bo Bunny's Blog!
Don't forget that you could even win a prize! 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Robbie. I love how you used this collection and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Layout and I can't wait to get my hands on those flowers!! They are perfect for the layout and love those pearls in them. Love the colors!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete