Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Card Sketch Challenge at Bo Bunny

The Bo Bunny Blog has started the September Card Sketch Challenge!
The Sketch is provided by Juliana Michaels and you are going to love it!  It's so beautiful and it made creating this card so easy! 
 
 
I seldom mail my cards because I'm the WORST when it comes to getting them in the mail!  lol  Since I tend to hand them over, tuck them in a gift bag or tie them onto a package, I love to add lots of dimension!  Lots of foam dots makes it easy!
 
 
After 2 years with Bo Bunny, I still can't get enough of the double dot ribbon!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it has the polka-dots on both sides!  Bow tying couldn't be easier with this ribbon!
 
Be sure to stop by the Bo Bunny Blog to see the sketch, get the details and be inspired by the other Bo Bunny Designers!
 
Photobucket

1 comment: