Monday, November 14, 2011

Guesting at ADORNIT!

I'm super happy to have been asked to guest design for Adornit this week!!  They have such fabulous collections that are such fun to design with!

For my first day on the blog, I chose to use the new Paisley Princess collection.
At first glance, you might think that this would only fit with a sweet little girl picture.  I beg to differ!  :)  It will work with those sweet pictures, but why not go out of the box and play with some big girl pictures?

I did just that since my princess is all grown up now!  The fabulous zebra print paper and the edgy font fit perfectly with a picture that my daughter had worked with in Photoshop.

Fun Girl 


For a close-up and the details on this page, be sure to drop by the Adornit Blog!! 
While you are there, take some time to browse!  There are so many new collections and so many great ideas!  You are sure to be inspired!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Big thumbs up Robbie - your post looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete