Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Winner is....

I'm late!!!  I completely forgot to post the winner yesterday! So sorry!!

I'm telling myself that it's better late than never!  I know that at least one of you will agree!  :)

The random winner of the Scrapbook Generation Sketches book is....

Mary Bez!!!



Congratulations Mary!! 

 Please e-mail your full name and address to me so that we can get your book right out to you!!  (There is a link to e-mail me on my sidebar.)

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and left such nice comments and sent me e-mails to be entered in the drawing! 

Don't forget to watch at Sketch Support for more fabulous sketches and inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. hiya sweetie
    thank you so much for the chance hunni
    congrats to mary, enjoy hun
    have a great day to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete