Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Must Have - Green, Blue and Brown and an i-rock

It is probably a weird Must Have, but I have to occasionally scrap with these colors!  It is my absolute favorite color combination.  When I saw the Twig Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle, I had to have it!!  I was so lucky to win some in a LYB challenge, but I had to buy even more!  I'm telling you I could scrap with this one for days!!

This is just a little page that I did for fun!  It is a picture of one my daughter's friends and her PRECIOUS little girl!

This is Love
I just love the way she is looking at her daughter and the smile on her face says it all! 



I want to give a little shout out to my friend Susan Goetter!  I was inspired by her to add little flowers to my felt leaves.  She did a lovely page with punched flowers layered with stamped leaves.  You can take a peek here at it :  Susan's layout.


If you haven't gotten one yet, you REALLY need to get an Imaginsce i-rock tool!  Speaking of Must Haves... I don't think I would ever attempt to put down this many individual gems without one!!  It makes it so quick and easy!!  If you remember from an earlier blog post here, it also has studs!  VERY cool and a definite MUST HAVE!

So, I would love to know what your favorite color combination is!  I'm hoping to try out some that maybe I haven't before.

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love Mustards. Mustard and Navy- like the stella and rose range from MME is a nice one. I never thought of green and blue- but there are so many greens that I probably haven't tried the right combo! Thanks for sharing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' ve seen your pages on BoBunny' blog and I love what you do, this page is no exception !

    ReplyDelete