Friday, February 18, 2011

Scrapbooking and Beyond - Gadget Girls

It's the start of a NEW series at Scrapbooking and Beyond!  Follow the Gadget Girls this year as we try out new tools.  We'll show you how we used them and also what we loved about them.  The first tool that we gave a test drive was the Imaginisce Irock Tool.  This is one fantastic!!  In addition to adding those special little touches, it is so EASY to use!  This one is a Must Have for sure!

For my layout, I decide to add some subtle touches.  I used the pearl colored Glamrocks to outline part of my design.  I also used the blue Glamrocks to add some dimension and extra detail to the patterened paper.  I really like how, although they are small, the metal 'studs' add so much impact to my page!

Here is my layout:

Oh Happy Day!
In addition to having my layout in the magazine, I was WAY EXCITED to see it on the cover of the magazine!!! I don't think that I will ever get used to having my layouts published! It is so exciting every single time!!
Here is a picture of the Magazine cover.


I can't forget to mention the three other designers that are participating in this series.  Liz Qualman, Pam Callaghan and Tanisha Long.  I've included links to their blogs.  If you're in the market for inspiration, you'll want to stop by their blogs.  These ladies are Talented!!

SO.... want to hear something really cool?  YOU could WIN an Imaginisce Irock tool and lots of the embellishments to go with it!!  All you have to do to have the opportunity is go HERE to enter!  Be sure to take a moment to enter.  You WANT this tool!  Did I mention that it also comes with crystals?  Well, it does!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. congrats!!! love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your layout is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie you have such a poster girl for a daughter (I mean that in the nicest way possible) and as for you my dear... you are a cover girl again! Congratulations and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete