Monday, March 8, 2010

My Little Sketch Blook- Guest Designer

I am really excited to have been a Sketch Guest Designer for Liz Qualman! Some of you know that Liz shares a sketch each Sunday. If you didn't know, you should be sure to go to her blog to check them out! Liz does wonderful sketches that are so versatile and fun! Her's are the first sketches that I ever tried and she just gets better and better!

I was really honored to be included on her blog as a Guest Designer this week. The sketch that she provided for me to use was TERRIFIC!! I loved the two photo design, but I also love that this sketch is one that could be easily suited to one picture or if you wanted to use even more than two pictures. See? So versatile!

Here is a picture of Liz's Sketch.



Here is my take on the Sketch. I kept very close to the sketch because it was beautifully balanced and suited my style so well.







Be sure to stop by My Little Sketch Blook to be inspired!! There are two other designers who did the sketch, so there is a LOT of inspiration to be found!

Thanks for the fabulous sketch Liz!

Thanks for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is awsome just love it!! A beautiful sketch for a beautiful layout, love the flowers and bling perfect for these gorgeous photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! I just love those flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie your layout is just amazing. I love your flowers and the color palette you chose is perfect. Those are three beautiful girls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Love your bow tutorial, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie, Another wonderful layout. I never tire of your gorgeous work. And always the BEST photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout for a -like you say- a terrific Liz's sketch. I love her sketches and your layout like guest designer is so beautiful...
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi robbie!

    What a gorgeous blog you have :)

    I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.


    ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria

    From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

    In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning 

    Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.

    Hope to see you soon!

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete