Friday, March 6, 2009

Coming up Flowers

I've been having a blast with the kits at My Creative Scrapbook this month! Everything at MCS is coming up flowers this month!! WOW!! You know that I'm happy if I can have flowers! Pam has really packed in the flowers in every kit.

The Main Kit is gorgeous!! It features My Minds Eye Bella Bella. Such beautiful papers fresh from CHA. This kit is loaded with flowers, too!! It has a complete tin of Prima and a whole package of BoBunny flowers! Don't forget to check out the gorgeous Prima butterfly. IRL, this butterfly is so sparkly!! AND... it has brand new Zva crystals straight from CHA. You're going to love how easy these new Zva crystals are to use!!!


This is a picture of Jade and I years ago. I used lots of glitter on this one. The Thickers were altered by adding dots of dimensional paint. (Thanks Gabi for the great idea!) I also changed the color of the lace. I inked it with chalk ink and then added holographic embossing powder. After embossing the lace, you will have a bit stiffer product that is really easy to attach.


This is my mom (center) and her sisters when they were little girls. I wanted this one to have a bit of a heritage feel. To achieve the look on the flowers, I first inked them. I then used a watermark pad and heavily added clear embossing powder to them. After embossing with this combination, your flowers have a kind of porceline look.

The Creative Kit is just adorable this month. It features one of the new Cosmo Cricket releases, Girl Friday. So cute and the chipboard accents are really GREAT!! Pam has also added some terrific extras to this one. This kit has an entire bottle of Prima Got Prints flowers. There are so many fun possiblities with this one!!

Another picture of Jade when she was little. I just added a bit of ink and glitter to this one. The kit is so cute that you don't have to do much to end up with a sweet page!

Everything here is in the kit. Lots of great extra embellishments! Another page of Jade. She was it this month! lol


This is just a little sign that I made with the Creative Kit. I was in a terrible mood that day and this was a little reminder to me! The frame was made by using ink and more holographic embossing powder. (by Ranger) I filled in the circles with dimensional paint and the letters are a mix of the CC chipboard and ones that I cut out of the paper.



I also received the absolutely GORGEOUS Limited Edition kit!! WOW WOW WOW!!! This one is over the top!! It features Prima Flirty Little Secrets!! It has the new stitched paper, paintables, pearls and the most gorgeous flowers!!! It's LOADED with Prima! If you love Prima, this is the kit for you!!! Due to popular demand, MCS is now doing subscriptions for the Limited Edition kits!! I've already heard what's in next month's kit and it is going to be just a fabulous!!


Here are my pages from this kit.
This is Kelly and I on our trip to Puerto Rico last month. Can you believe that you get an entire bottle of the Essentials?? LOTS of flowers and lots left over to play with later. I added lots of glitter and a touch of blue ribbon.


This is Jade with her Valentine's Day date. They came to a dinner that we hosted and I got this cute picture of her and Chase and thought it was perfect for this paper. I folded some of the flowers to to make them look nice along the vine ribbon. I am really in LOVE with this line of paper!! The colors are just fantastic. Check out the Woodstock Cherry flowers... yep, they're in the kit, too!!

My last project for the kits this month was this little card. I made it using a Prima Paintable from the kit. I used some extra plain tranparency to put it together. If you look closely, you can see that I painted behind the pink dimensional dots with green acrylic paint. You just need to do this on the opposite side. Then your color shows through while keeping the beautiful details visible on the front. To give yourself a place to write on the inside of the card, just add a square of paper.

Be sure to check out the kits!! Pam is now taking pre-orders for April's kits. There are so many more great things to come at MCS!


While you are there, be sure to check out the challenges! We are having a lift the design team challenge right now. The prize is terrific!! You guessed it... lots more Prima flowers. Here is a picture of the prize.
See you at My Creative Scrapbook!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, totally amazing! Your creations are just gorgeous, your designs are perfect, just beautiful, beautiful pages and projects! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, stunning!!! what more can be said!!! I love all of your work Robbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on these Robbie! I love these papers and all the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete