Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Kits for June!

The new kits are available at My Creative Scrapbook! The Main Kit features My Little Yellow Bicycle this month. This is so bright and summery. Just PERFECT for you pool pictures!




This is my daughter (second from the right) and her college roommates in the pool this summer. I love the way this kit has so many colors and really compliments the pool picture!


The Creative Kit features Making Memories this month. What a super SWEET kit! This one made me have babies on the mind! I just love this soft color pallet for these pictures of my daughter when she was a baby!



I also made a little altered sign with this kit. It is just a cheapy sign that I picked up in the $1 section at Michaels. One of the DT members is expecting and like I said, I have babies on the mind with this kit. Thought that this little sign would make a sweet shower gift.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the kits this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment